2018年9月10日月曜日

JOURNEY TO MARS

I and two other astronauts  were traveling in space. We  entered wormhole and lost consciousness.

Are they outside the space ship? You grab a laser blaster and push toward the door. Outside, Buck's hands are around Maki's neck. He is trying to take off her helmet! "Stop! What are you doing?" you sat. "Shoot him!" Maki shouts. 
I waved in my judgement because I didn't know he is in sanity or not. After that, I didn't shoot him because I don`t want to lose a valuable clue. Afterward, we encountered another trouble and escaped the spaceship by using a escape pot, but he didn't ride on. In the end, we arrived to dangerous planet like Earth. I don't know whether my choice was right or wrong.

Raine, P. (2014). Journey to Mars. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I and other two astronauts were traveling in space.
    I and two other astronauts were traveling in space.

    返信削除
  2. Maki`s
    Maki's [Use Shift-7 for apostrophes.]

    Busk`s
    Buck's

    escaped spaceship by using escape pot
    escaped the spaceship by using the/an escape pod

    I don't know my choice was right or wrong.
    I don't know whether my choice was right or wrong.

    返信削除