2018年9月12日水曜日

Atama-ii Books series explanation and my book reviews

Atama-ii Books series explanation and book reviews

・ About Atama-ii Books series
   Difficulty: 300 headwords
   Length: 2,500 words total
    Pages: 23 text/23 illustrations (8/8 per story thread, 8 endings total)
    Atama-ii is a series of beginner level easy-English graded readers.
    (illustrators) Alice Carroll
    (publisher/series editor) Marcos Benevides
    (authors)  Andy Boon
             James Broadbridge
               Ramy Habeeb
          Lesley Ito
            Theresa Kannenberg
            Kyle Maclauchlan
               Paul Raine
         Marcos Benevides
  (audio director) Lesley Ito

“Book review of JOURNEY TO MARS written by Hidetaka Hyodo”

JOURNEY TO MARS
I and two other astronauts were traveling in space. We entered the wormhole and lost consciousness.
Are they outside the spaceship? You grab a laser blaster and push toward the door. Outside, Buck's hands are around Maki's neck. He is trying to take off her helmet! "Stop! What are you doing?" you say. "Shoot him!" Maki shouts. 
I wavered in my judgement because I didn't know whether or not he was sane. After that, I didn't shoot him because I didn't want to lose a valuable clue. Afterward, we encountered another trouble and escaped from the spaceship by using the escape pod, but he didn't ride on it. In the end, we arrived at a dangerous planet like Earth. I don't know whether my choice was right or wrong.

・Bibliography
Raine, P. (2014). Journey to Mars. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿